Moving House things you should consider when Planning your Removal
Get your Northampton Removals Quotes now! Give yourself a Head Start..
- Book a Removals company to complete a Site visit, it usually is FREE
- Make a list if you are too busy to have a site visit, most Online Removals forms will require an inventory.
- Try not to leave anything off the list, extra charges and the time to move them may become chargeable.
- Is your removal company offering Insurance?
- Can you removal company supply storage if something goes wrong?
- Declutter, Get rid of those items in the Garage/Loft that you have not used in years
- Consider Packing, Removals Boxes & Supplies options, Packing yourself then you will have to accept responsibility for damages, as most removers will list these Removals boxes as PBO (Packed by Owner).
- Ask for Advice when calling your perspective Removals companies, Advice comes FREE you just need to ask!