The Transporter Removals are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our Website visitors; This Policy sets out how we treat your personal information.
What Information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to Our Website services. Email notifications and /or newsletters.
Most Browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
Using your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising our website.
- Send statements and Invoices to you.
- Send you general (non marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to this website.
- To the extent that we are required to do by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical precaution to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal information. Of course Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your information confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Third Party Websites
This website contains Links to other websites; we are not responsible for the privacy policies of practices of Third Party Websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we may hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The Transporter does not or indeed plan to ever store financial details about you i.e. Credit Card or Debit card numbers.